Title: Service Technician
Reports to: General Manager
Respond to customer questions and tech support calls. Maintain customer satisfaction with current equipment. Strive towards continuous improvement in current products.
- Answer customer and vendor phone calls in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Read and interpret data logs and error code logs from automated equipment.
- Diagnose problems, identify defective components, replace and re-assemble.
- Repair, upgrade, test and troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies including PLCs, temperature sensors, and drive belt motor assemblies.
- Install electronic parts and hardware.
- Record phone calls, customer issues, and other service related events in CRM database.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Other duties as assigned
- Certificate or diploma beyond High School Desired.
- Proven ability to stay organized under pressure
- Must have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and reliable transportation as the position may require occasional travel.
- Basic knowledge of PLC functionality
- Related technical experience in Electrical/Electronics, Electro-Mechanical service work
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self motivated, goal oriented and capable of managing time and opportunities
- Able to use spreadsheet and word software, and use email
- Able to lift and carry/handle products and/or equipment up to 55 lbs.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Frequently required to talk and/or hear, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects. Regularly required to stand, walk, and/or sit. Occasionally lift and or move large and heavy objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please, email your resumes to dagmar at goldencalfcompany.com